Vehicles are listed in the Object list. It’s a small window in front of the map which can be resized and moved within the screen.
- Groups. You can combine objects into groups, name these groups and assign them different colours. Group management can be done in the Devices app.
- Status. The colour of the circle near to the object name has the meaning – it shows the current status of the device.
- Green: location is fixed, device is online
- Blue: location is not fixed (old), device is online
- Red: device is offline
- Grey: device is just registered, waiting for the first connection
- Multiple object selecting. Allows to apply tools for a number of object at once. For example, scale map automatically to view all selected object, view tracks of selected object.
- List tools. Sort list by name, by status or by distance from the selected reference point on the map. Filter list by object name. View in groups or as plain list.
- Map autoscale. If enabled, the map will scale automatically to fit all assets on the screen, even when the assets move.
- Viewing preferences. Allows you to chose viewing preferences for track labels, events on the map, traces and animation when assets are moving.
There are number of tools available when you select or click on the item in the object list.
Asset view and detailed information
By double clicking on the item in the object list or clicking the i (info) you will focus the map on that object. Also in the bottom of screen you will see the panel with additional information.
When you select one or multiple items in the object list, three tool buttons appear below the list:
- Tracks. This tool allows you to see tracks on the map
- Events. Show events on the map for the selected date/time range.
- Time machine. Playback the history to show vehicle movements in a particular day, using the animation.
By right clicking the mouse on the item in the object list you will get the context menu. It contains links to the tools from other Apps you can apply to the selected object.