We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postal address, preferences and interests
- location data from your tracking devices
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Your data is used to allow us to provide a realtime GPS tracking service with detailed reports which include historical location data and device movements.
- We will retain your information and data for as long as necessary to fulfill our provision of services to you . If you request a device deletion then all the data relating to that device will also be deleted.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You can view the information we hold about you in your account dashboard under the ‘Account’ tab. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can edit it online by selecting the ‘Edit’ button.